Ray White Cabarita Beach
5 Lush Acres
- Land: 2.0234 ha (5 acres)
Want the best of both worlds; idyllic, peaceful acreage living, away from the monotony of suburbia, yet close to major centres and beautiful beaches? Well, your dream can be a reality in the form of a picturesque five acres in the Tweed Coast hinterland, just a few kilometres from the delightful Pottsville Beach and community.
You can build the ultimate home to suit your lifestyle on this lush acreage block surrounded by quality properties in a truly appealing semi-rural location. The children can have horses if they so desire, and you can have all the privacy and tranquillity you crave...all this with the major employment centres of Tweed Heads, Coolangatta, Byron Bay, and Murwillumbah only a short drive away.
Earmarked as one of the future growth centres of the Northern Rivers, the Pottsville area is currently home to a small population of several thousand, and there is plenty of room for a significant increase over the coming decades, creating robust capital growth opportunities.
This region is aesthetically magnificent due to its endless stretches of pristine coastline, rivers, nature reserves, three World Heritage listed national parks and mountains; and, its temperate climate makes it a pleasant place to live whatever the season.
The Coolangatta Airport is only 15 minutes drive from Pottsville, and all the natural and man-made attractions of the famous Queensland Gold Coast are only a short drive up the Pacific Motorway.
Visits to the block are highly recommended, you'll just fall in love with this setting and its surrounds...this is the opportunity to enjoy both a sea and tree change simultaneously!
- Dream lifestyle opportunity to build on 5 acres in lush location
- Elevated semi-rural living just 4 kilometres from Pottsville Beach
- Flat, useable land suitable for large private dwelling, even horses
- Short drive to Pacific Motorway linking major regional/urban centres
- Surrounded by nature reserves, national parks, and mountains
- Immensely beautiful region of Northern NSW with great climate
- Visits to site highly recommended...idyllic, green and peaceful
2.0234 ha / 5 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.