Ray White Cabarita Beach
SOMETHING A LITTLE DIFFERENT
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
It's always a delight as a real estate agent to be offered the opportunity to market a property that's just a little bit different. 35 Condor Place at Clothiers Creek most certainly comes under that classification! Private, rustic and tranquil, this 3 bedroom country home plus 3 room separate studio on just under 5 acres is perfect for anyone looking for an inspiring setting to compliment their natural given ability or skill. All of this and only a 10 minute drive from the beautiful Pacific Ocean at Cabarita Beach and 20 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport and 30 minutes to Byron Bay.
- Rustic 3 bedroom cottage + separate 3 room studio on just under 5 acres
- Large deck capturing the sun looking into nothing but tranquil forestry
- Incredibly private setting surrounded by wildlife
- Extra outdoor shower and toilet
- 4 x 22,000 litre tanks
- Spring fed creek
- 1.5 acres of orchard with mangoes and other tropical fruits (income producing potential)
- 120m long bitumen driveway
- Underground power
- Excellent ADSL connection
Is it any wonder why people who live in this area LOVE the Tweed Coast! The current long term owners are wanting to move closer to their family down south, so it's time to sell!
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.