This is the One Vr'J
* Whole valley with ocean views for sale
* Secure yourself a magnificent piece of Australia
* 4 Lots sold in one line
* Can be sub-divided subject to council approval
* Freehold 112.2ha / 277 Acres
* One of the largest land holdings offered in Tweed/Byron coast
* Backs on to Mooball State Forest
* Lush pastures with mixture of red & loam soil suitable for grazing or small crops
* Wide open meadows with picturesque waterfall
* Old and new growth timberland plus 3 original cottages
* Permanent water from spring fed dam and creek
* Located 7Km from Beaches, 2Km from Motorway, 30Km G.C Airport, 40Km Byron Bay
* Deceased estate must be sold, offers prior welcome
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by public auction under vendor instructions. Due to legislation surrounding new 'Under Quoting Laws' in NSW, company policy restricts agents from providing price guides for auction properties (either verbally or in writing). A report containing recent sales surrounding this property can be provided upon request.
Mrs Kane & Mrs ThomasWe found Robb to be easy to speak with in regard to our concerns about selling our farm. Robb was genuine with his answers which made us feel comfortable in going ahead with the sale. Robb explained how he would market the farm to have appeal to as many diverse buyers as possible, which in turn give us a price we would be happy to accept.